Price and Availability Calendar
We are the owners, Nigel & Irene, we would love to hear from you: call +44 (0)77 857 06 212 or email your dates and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly prices, are on our HomeAway listing here: AVAILABILITY and WEEKLY PRICES
or click here to Book it now at HomeAway! HomeAway.co.uk – the world’s leading holiday rental website:
Book with total confidence and security; Credit card bookings can be guaranteed via HomeAway.co.uk
- Chalet Le Moulin is featured on
- Prices 2018 & 2019 are from £975/week ( or euros 1200 € /week )
- Our Eco credentials
What we care about
- -Chalet Le Moulin is a traditional alpine log chalet with solid wood, kept natural and free of chemical paints; inside and out
- -our furnishings are natural wood, stone or glass furnishings as far as possible. Likewise kitchen utensils, childrens toys and high quality cotton fabrics and materials throughout
- -our furniture is nearly all bespoke made by local Savoie craftsman
- -we use organic and biodegradeable eco cleaning products; like apple vinegar, Eparcyl and Eco-detergents that breakdown quickly
- -we encourage our guests to use all the recycling facilities offered by our village
- -firewood comes direct from our own eco-woodland around the chalet
- -we use all natural fibres throughout the chalet – 100% cotton linen, wool fabrics, woven matting
- -we love our garden, the alpine meadows and our forest passionately. We let trees decompose in the forest naturally, leave wild areas, encourage wildlife and garden organcially.
- -each year we and our girls join with EnviroTrek & “Respect the Mountains” an annual campaign to remove any tourist litter
- All inclusive price – no hidden extras
So whats included?
- -exclusive use of Chalet Le Moulin and our grounds
- -all chalet and beds prepared beforehand at the start of your stay
- -all under floor heating in winter
- -split logs for the fire (firewood comes from our own eco-woodland)
- -high thread count linen, fluffy towels, natural fibres
- -WiFi, TVs, DVD player, Blue Tooth Stereo Tower
- -new granite surfaced, fully equipped, kitchen stocked with herbs, spices and all basics
- -baby equipment: including stair gate, high chair, travel cot and bedding
Hi Nigel, thank you for such a fabulous stay in your wonderful chalet. The location is perfect with breathtaking views that one could never tire of. I would like to keep this chalet a secret but feel i need to share just how lovely it is and also how helpful you both were in ensuring our stay was perfect. We cannot thank you enough in rescuing our pre christmas de stress and hope to return soon. Many thanks. 🙂
— David and Lorraine and Family, UK
Fantastic balcony views! And just as peaceful as promised. We all absolutely loved your chalet and we had a lovely week walking and escaping from hectic lives in London.
— Joanne B., London
Dear Nigel, First, thanks for providing your beautiful chalet that gave our family a wonderful holiday. We even managed some of the walks you recommend in the Chalet’s guide book…
— Mr and Mrs K and family from Switzerland
Please pass to Nigel and Irene a big THANK YOU for letting us stay in their beautiful home – it was amazing experience to be there and see all these pretty details and elegance.
— Ela from Norway from Switzerland
Nous avons passé de très agréables vacances, le chalet est vraiment très agréable ainsi que l’environnement. Nous nous sommes bien reposés et nous avons profité de nos vacances en alliant repos et ski avec les enfants.
Pour les enfants tout était parfait, ils ont profité de la cabane avec grand bonheur et remercie vos enfants pour cette agréable découverte.
Merci encore et très certainement ferons nous appel à vous pour relouer votre chalet.